Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenDocument file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in "About the Press".
The author(s) retains the copyright of books published by ‘EKKE e-books’ and assigns to EKKE the right of first publication. In the event of republication of the book by the author(s), in whole or in part, in digital or print editions, a citation and appropriate credit to EKKE is required, as first publisher. EKKE retains the right to present the book to the public and to upload the book on the websites and the repositories that it manages, applying an open access policy. The books published by the e-publisher ‘EKKE e-books’ are licensed under the Creative Commons 4.0. Under Creative Commons 4.0 users are free to share and adapt books’ content for non-commercial purposes, giving appropriate credit to the author and the first publication (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.el).